If there’s one thing we’ve all noticed lately, it’s the mass amount of toxic cleaning supplies that have been purchased over the last two months. So many have been purchased, in fact, that there’s a shortage of available cleaning supplies at the stores.
Click here to use our special code and get 10% off your first order of Branch Basics.
What Can I Use It On?
Branch Basics can replace all of your household cleaners. No more toxic chemicals taking up valuable storage space. This is an impressive list mama. For real, look at all of the things you can clean with ONE concentrate.
- All-Purpose: Appliances, Dishes, Fruits & Vegetables, Granite, Grills, Highchairs, Jewelry, Marble, Natural Stone, Pacifiers, Pots & Pans, Stains, Stovetops, Sticky Spills, Yoga Mats
- Bathroom: Tile, Grout, Countertops, Sinks, Showers, Tubs, Toilets, Fixtures, Shower Liners, Soap Scum
- Streak-Free: Windows, Mirrors, Glass Surfaces, Computer Screens, Phones and Tablets, Fixtures, Aquariums, Shower Doors, Picture Frames
- Foaming Wash:Hands, Face, Body, Baby, Hair, Pets, Removing Make-Up, Shaving, Dishes, Fruits & Vegetables
- Laundry: Whites, Colors, Sheets and more!
- Misc: Stainless Steel, Wood and Vinyl Floors, Carpet
- Concentrated formula can be diluted for virtually any cleaning use
- Removes heavy dirt, grease, grime, and stains
- No harmful VOCs so no need for ventilation
- Dilutes to make cleaners that leave no residue behind
- Hypoallergenic, no nuts or tree nuts
- No parabens, phthalates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, alcohols, ethoxylates, or SLS
- Kind to Life: not harmful to people or pets when used as directed
Packaging You Can Love
Not only do you reduce the amount of plastic you’re using with your cleaning products by eliminating single use spray bottles, you’re replacing it with recyclable BPA-Free materials.
So what can you expect to spend when you buy the Branch Basics concentrate?
- 3 All-Purpose bottles (24 oz.) at $2.90 each
- 3 Bathroom bottles (24 oz.) at $5.80 each
- 3 Streak-Free bottles (24 oz.) at $0.20 each
- 3 Foamer bottles (10 oz.) at $2.90 each
- 64 laundry loads at $0.24 per load
I don’t know about you, but these prices LOOK amazing when it comes to the cost per bottle.
This is What We Really Love About It
The Concentrate is a plant- and mineral-based, multi-purpose formula designed to replace virtually every cleaner in your home. When diluted with water, our Concentrate is a multitasking powerhouse, tough enough to dissolve car engine grease, yet safe and gentle enough to wash a baby. And the best part? It works! Use it to tackle dirt, dust, grease, grime, and even the toxic residues left behind by other cleaners. We use ingredients you can trust, down to the last drop.
Safety: The Concentrate is human safe, not irritating to the eyes, skin, or lungs. All ingredients are rated 1 on EWG, and there are no harmful preservatives such as methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, or any type of alcohol. Even the extremely chemically sensitive and immune compromised are able to use Branch Basics with complete confidence. Our fragrance-free, hypoallergenic concentrate is also biodegradable and is safe for the environment.
Versatility + Convenience: The Concentrate was intentionally formulated to replace all cleaning products in your home. It cleans countertops, dirty laundry, showers, floors, wine stains, puppy accidents…even spaghetti-splattered ovens. Cleaning has never been so simple!
Economics: Buying Branch Basics for your home may save you as much as half of your yearly cleaning budget. The average cost of 24 oz. “green” cleaners – many of which still contain harmful chemicals – is $6.18, and their uses are very limited. A 33 oz. bottle of The Concentrate makes 16 All-Purpose spray bottles (24 oz.), costing only $2.90 each!
Effectiveness: Our formula
removes stains, breaks down grease and oil, and cleans surfaces leaving
no residues outperforming many of the toxic solvents, detergents, and
cleaning products it replaces.
Sustainability: The biodegradable formula is just as safe for fish and plant life as it is for humans. Instead of selling one-time-use bottles, each reusable Branch Basics bottle replaces dozens of conventional spray bottles over its lifetime of use. And you conserve energy and save on shipping costs.